- Product of Genuine Jersey
- Made with locally produced Hemp oil
- Its fast-absorbing, light and non-greasy
- A pea-size amount is all you need. Rub into the palms of your hands gently massage onto your beard
- Coats beard hairs and naturally softens them without the use of heavy pomades
- Contains a blend of 100% Natural Waxes, Butters, Oils and Essential Oils. Vegan friendly
We've created our beard balms to compliment our range of oils. You can use the balm over an unscented oil, or double up with a matching set, or even go rogue and mix scents up. Whichever way you go, we've got you covered.
St Brelade came about after a visit to the Lavender Farm in St Brelade. We wanted to really push the boundaries of our range of scents and decided that the calming effect of the locally produced lavender oil would be an ideal addition to our range.
Allergy Info – Please perform a patch test before use. Whilst our oils are 100% natural, they may contain allergens to certain individuals.
International orders: Please be aware that your order may be held at your local customs for inspection. This can delay the delivery time, and you may be charged a customs fee or import tax. We are happy to ship all over the world to our customers but with so many countries and so many different rules we cannot deal with these issues on your behalf, so the purchaser (you) will be responsible for this. Please ensure that you take this into consideration when making your purchase from us.